Skinner’s Marine Advertisement, 1985

By Skinners

In 1959 the Skinner Family purchased Burroughes Marine, prominently located beside the bridge in Rosedale. The business rapidly expanded to become one of the best known marinas in the province, owned by Mike Reeve. This 1985 advertisement introduces customers to the business and their products.

Skinner’s Marine: Available Online

© Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum