Fenelon Falls Lock

Though postmarked 1966, this view overlooking the east end of the Fenelon Falls locks appears to have been captured at least a decade or more before. Coupes and sedans park adjacent to the wharf where horse-drawn wagons once met arriving steam vessels. The only vessel arriving at the wharf today appears to be the canoe making its way across the gorge, with the famous limestone cliffs towering overhead.

Circa 1950

Fenelon Falls

Maryboro Lodge Collection

© Copyright 2023 - Maryboro Lodge Museum