Alpine Inn, Fenelon Falls

A longtime Fenelon Falls landmark, the Hotel Kawartha had by 1945 been rechristened as the Alpine Inn. When this view of its in-ground swimming pool was taken in 1959, during the ownership of Mrs. Romola Taylor, the old gristmill and fire tower were still very much a part of the surrounding landscape.

40 Francis Street E , Fenelon Falls

Maryboro Lodge Collection

© Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum