Looking from Sand Hills Towards Fenelon Falls

The Sand Hill on Louisa Street, Fenelon Falls has long been a local landmark. For many years they it supplied W.G. Jackett & Sons with Sand and Gravel, before they moved to their present site on Highway 35. Note the railway bordering the shores of Cameron Lake, as well as the industrial chimney connected with the Standard Chemical Company plant located a little to the north of Maryboro Lodge.

Louisa Street , Fenelon Falls

Maryboro Lodge Collection

Oak Point and Cameron Lake

Circa 1900

Maryboro Lodge Collection

Fenelon Falls Tourist Camp

Fenelon Falls

Maryboro Lodge Collection

Fenelon Falls Tourist Camp

Fenelon Falls

Maryboro Lodge Collection

Fenelon Falls Tourist Camp

Fenelon Falls

Maryboro Lodge Collection

Homewood Park

Kirkfield

Maryboro Lodge Collection

© Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum