Back to directory

Business Type: Woollen Mill/Carding Hill

William Henry Walsh

W. H. Welch [sic] first appears in D&B in July 1871, but vanishes thereafter until 1876, when his carding mill became a fixture of village life. The original location of his mill is unknown, but by 1883 it was on Bond Street West beside the creek1; for the water supply from the creek saved the […]

© Copyright 2021 - Maryboro Lodge Museum