Back to directory

Business Type: Carriage Shop & Woollen Mill

Sandford & Walsh

Francis Sandford and W.H. Walsh built a factory together on the island between the new canal and the river in 1887. “Messrs. Sandford and Welch [sic] are making favourable progress with their building in which they intend having a carriage shop and woolen mill respectively. The foundation is finished and the frame is nearly erected… […]

© Copyright 2024 - Maryboro Lodge Museum