W.J. Ellison

W.J. Ellison hardly lasted a year in Fenelon Falls. The Gazette noted W.J. Ellison’s new store in the Cunningham Block in April 1895,”one door south of Mr. Campbell’s” [FFG 12 April 1895; 4]. The business had been purchased from George Rutherford. Ellison, who was from Garden Hill, sold his business to James L. Arnold in February 1896, and he left the village with his family on the 3rd of March [FFG 6 March 1896; 5].

See Also

© Copyright 2021 - Maryboro Lodge Museum