William Roberts

William Roberts commenced business in February 1891, in an old building owned by E. Fitzgerald on the west side of Colborne Street, just north of Bond (opposite the residence of Dr. A. Wilson). A month later, in early March he lost everything in a fire [FFG 6 March 1891; 4]. Luckily his tools were insured for $200.00. Roberts vanished from the records soon afterwards.

See Also

    © Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum