W.H. Stevenson

John Ellis obtained legal title to the surviving shingle mill and remaining buildings belonging to the late firm of Green and Ellis through an auction held in Lindsay in June of 1895. The Gazette announced that the shingle mill was leased “not long ago” to a W. H. Stevenson, “who put it into a thorough state of repair and is now running it” [FFG 14 June 1895; 5], but no other record of Stevenson has been found.

741 Stevenson is not listed in the 1891 Village or Township Census.

See Also

    © Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum