Thomas Howarth

Thomas Howarth bought the blacksmith business “carried on for the last four years by W.R. McDonald, who removed to Kinmount” [CP 7 April 1876; 1]. Howarth was mentioned again in the Canadian Post in November [17 Nov 1876; 1], but vanishes from the directories after January 1877. The business does not appear to have lasted a year.

See Also

    © Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum