- Blacksmith & Wagons 1877 (Approx.) - 1879 (Approx.)
Nichols first appears in the January 1878 edition of D&B, but he did not stay long. “Mr. Myles Nichols, carriage maker of this village, has determined to try Cambray as a field for his skill at carriage and waggon making. As Mr. N. thoroughly understands his business and turns out nothing but first class work we have no doubt he will receive a fair share of the public patronage and will give entire satisfaction” [CP 10 Oct 1879; 1]. In 1881 he had moved on to Kirby. His shop was taken over by Mr. [Samuel] McClelland of Bobcaygeon by early December.
591 Variant spelling: Miles
592 Kirby is just north of Sault Ste. Marie.