John Barron

John A. Barron, barrister, states The Canadian Post, “has just opened a new law office here” [CP 26 March 1875; 3]. He stayed until 1878 when he moved to Lindsay and entered into a partnership with Adam Hudspeth [CP 2 August 1878; 3]. In 1884 the Gazette could state “Fenelon Falls once more has a law office. Messrs. Barron & Smith having opened one in Jordan’s block, and placed it in charge of Mr. George Jordan, who has been with them for nearly three years, and is approaching the termination of his legal studies” [FFG 27 Dec. 1884; 2].

See Also

© Copyright 2021 - Maryboro Lodge Museum