- Blacksmith 1877 (Approx.) - 1878 (Approx.)
“Jerry” Concamon operated a log blacksmith shop owned by Green and Ellis’s Mill. The shop was destroyed by fire when the Victoria Hotel burned early Sunday morning, January 6th, 1878 [CP 11 Jan 1878; 3]. Concamon was able to get “everything out of the shop”, but he must have left the village soon afterwards as all trace of his business vanishes immediately afterwards.