Warning: Undefined property: WP_Error::$name in /home/customer/www/maryboro.ca/public_html/wp-content/themes/maryboro/template-parts/content-directory.php on line 74
1877 - N/A
The Jamieson Block was built in 1877 by R.B. (Robert) Jamieson after a fire in March of that year. The architect and contractor was Thos. Mann. It was located on the east side of Colborne Street, south of the Mansion House Hotel which was built at the same time.