James A. Todd

Todd, a watchmaker and jeweler from Barrie, opened a shop in November 1886, in the newly constructed McArthur Block [CP 5 Nov 1886; 6]. A year later “our popular jeweller” moved his business across the street, next door to the Post Office [CP 23 Dec 1887; 8]. R.J. Frost of Orillia purchased J.A. Todd’s jewelry business in June of 1889 [FFG 14 June 1889; 5].

See Also

    © Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum