Henry G. Bacon

Henry Bacon was listed in the first volume of D&B (1864), but his general store may have already closed by 1864. What appears to be word “away” is scribbled beside the entry. Certainly, Bacon’s name does not appear in any other source.

1 See microfiche copy in the Archives of Ontario.

© Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum