G.M. Pearce

G.M. Pearce bought out his brother Henry Pearce in April of 1891 and opened out a choice lot of ready made boots & shoes in Mr. S. Newman’s brick block [FFG 10 April 1891; 4]. The shop does not appear to have lasted very long; his brother Henry was back to running the shoe business by November of 1892. A “G.A. Pearce, of Fenelon Falls” installed electric street lights in Omemee in 1907 [WP 27 Sept 1907; 4].

614 Variant spelling: Pearse, G.A. Pearse.

See Also

    © Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum