F.A. McDiarmid

“Messrs. R.J. and M.H. McLaughlin of Lindsay and Mr. F.A. McDiarmid have entered into partnership… Mr. McDiarmid will remain at the Falls until further notice” [FFG 1 Feb 1895; 5]. Their law offices were located over Burgoyne & Co.’s Store, and were open every afternoon on arrival of the train from Lindsay. The firm was listed as an agent of the Victoria Loan and Savings Co. in an 1898 advertisement [FFG 25 Feb 1898; 1].

498 Variant spelling: McDermid

See Also

    © Copyright 2024 - Maryboro Lodge Museum