Evan Edwards

  • Tavern 1874 (Approx.) - 1876 (Approx.)

The Fenelon Council granted Evans Edwards a license to keep a tavern at Fenelon Falls on March 30th, 1874 and again in 1875 and 1876. The tavern in the Victoria Hotel was listed in the directories until 1876, and then disappears.

Variant first names: Evans, Ivan.

See Also

    © Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum