Campbell & Gamble

A partnership made by James F. Campbell and James F. Gamble first appeared in D&B in July 1887. The partnership did not last beyond 1890, as the Gazette records the Toronto sale of the late firm’s stock on January 28th, 1890 [FFG 31 Jan 1890; 4]. Neither man appears in the 1891 Census. The business was bought by Hugh McDougall [FFG 31 Jan 1890; 4].

210 The ad illustrated above is from [FFG 1 March 1889: 5]

See Also

    © Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum