Cain Brothers

J. & J. Cain are listed in the 1886/87 Ontario Gazetteer & Business Directory. The brothers purchased the Barrett Brothers grocery and bakery business in April 1886, and it appears to have been their only venture in Fenelon Falls [CP 9 April 1886; 1]. They soon vanished without a trace, although there were two brothers by this name living respectively in Galway and Somerville Townships in 1901.

See Also

    © Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum