A.W. Lasher

“Mr. Lasher, formerly of Peterborough, has taken up his residence here and opened out a stock of dry goods in Mr. Newman’s brick store” [CP 27 September 1878; 2]. In March of 1879 he moved his business to Mr. Borland’s old stand in the McArthur Block [CP 28 March 1879; 3]. The business appears to have failed during 1880 as no further record appears.

See Also

    © Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum