Wig-A-Mog Inn, Haliburton
The Wig-A-Mog Inn, near Haliburton, traced its origins to 1903 when the Gould family began operating a boarding house. It was acquired by William Robertson in 1917, opened to guests in 1922, and had by the 1930s and 1940s become a destination for vacationers travelling to Lake Kashagawigamog. It changed hands several times between 1967 and 2016; as of 2020, it was reported to be in derelict condition.
Maryboro Lodge Collection
© Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum