View all Archives

Fenelon Lower Lock and Bell

The fire tower pictured here, located opposite the McArthur House hotel, was replaced with a taller structure on the island closer to the gristmill. The bell from this older tower was transferred to the new tower, and survives to this day in a cairn located on the site of the latter.

Circa 1910

Fenelon Falls

Maryboro Lodge Collection

© Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum