Alpine Inn, Fenelon Falls
A longtime Fenelon Falls landmark, the Hotel Kawartha had by 1945 been rechristened as the Alpine Inn. When this view of its in-ground swimming pool was taken in 1959, during the ownership of Mrs. Romola Taylor, the old gristmill and fire tower were still very much a part of the surrounding landscape.
40 Francis Street E , Fenelon Falls
Maryboro Lodge Collection
© Copyright 2022 - Maryboro Lodge Museum